Selling Social: moving your social strategy from Facebook to the boardroom
Selling Social is a new interactive workshop designed to help social managers, leads and practitioners demonstrate the real value of their work to the C-suite.
If you’re having difficulty getting buy-in from senior leaders for your social strategy, or struggling to demonstrate tangible returns linked with existing organisational priorities, this workshop is for you.
By revealing the value of shifting from social channels to social capabilities, we’ll give you the confidence, skills and evidence you need to address these challenges, and “sell social” to the most senior leaders in your organisation.
The social workshop is collaborative and supportive, giving each participant the opportunity to share their individual challenges and goals, and learn not just from the facilitators, but from the skills, experience and insights of their peers.
To ensure the workshop can be tailored to the needs of all attendees, there are limited places available.
Contact us to develop a customised workshop for your team or organisation, or stay tuned for details on our next workshop in Q3 FY17.
In this workshop you will:
- Learn how best to position ‘social’ with senior leaders, presenting yourself as both a channel specialist and a credible, valued, strategic resource.
- Develop your skills and knowledge across all social capabilities, including Social Intelligence, Social Customer Care, Social Media Marketing, Social Sales, Social Production and Social HR.
- Explore leading practice case studies from a range of industries, focusing on the practical steps you can apply to your own organisational circumstances for improved results.
- Learn how to measure what matters, and communicate results effectively to instil confidence in your work among senior leaders – ensuring your goals are aligned with business strategy.
- Hear the latest insights on building social strategy for executive buy-in, and how organisational strategy can be the difference between failure and success.
Who should attend?
- Social Media Managers
- Social Leads
- Social Media Marketers
- Social Strategists
- Heads of Social
- Social Customer Care Leads
- Community Managers
- Social data analysts